Warranty and Returns
As a valued customer, your consumer rights & guarantees are protected by Australian Consumer Law once you enter into a purchase contract with us
We guarantee the items we sell on this store are:
- Fit for of purpose
- Of acceptable quality
- Substantially match the description shown/described here.
If any product or service is defective upon delivery, we will:
- repair or replace the goods (or part of them)
- resupply or fix a problem with services (or part of them)
- provide compensation to the consumer in the form of a refund.
Our guarantees do not apply if:
- you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- you misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- you knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- you asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of us or were unclear about what you wanted
- the parts have been fitted or used then not found to be what you want or need
- the parts have been damaged in transit.
Since many of our parts are used in motorsport activities, they are not warranted against failure. We will advise of the suitability of our parts for your application based on our own, and our customers, experience and usage in similar situations.
Please refer to the this document for more information, made available by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
Please contact us if you have any further enquiries or specific circumstances you wish to talk about. Our email is email@example.com.